Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LG 42LK450: Moviegeek

Great TV for The Money !!
I must preface my review by saying I didn't buy the LG 450 online, I bought it at a big box store because they had a better price:
I wanted an inexpensive TV for the bedroom and the LG 450 is a good choice, the picture quality is very good for it's price. I didn't need 120Hz so I saved $150 by buying the 60Hz model. The LG 450 has Expert ISF Settings so you can have it professionally calibrated or do it yourself, it has a built-in blue filter and calibration wizard.   <CHECK TV> 


he ATSC tuner is very powerful because I get all the local stations OTA with an indoor antenna. This model is not internet enabled so you need a set top box to get Netflix, etc. As with all TV's the sound isn't great but it does have bass and treble controls. The USB port supports: JPG, MP3, MPG, MP4. The manual states other video formats are supported but they wouldn't work on my TV.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment